Hello. I am a Spokane based therapist ready to come along side you in a caring and non-judgmental way, to help you find healing and transformation in your life. You will be met with a calming environment and safe place to share, that can help you grow through difficult periods.
I have been providing counseling services since 2005 and am a member of the NASW which endorse following the ethical and clinical standards of this organization. My belief is that all people are valuable, unique, and should be treated with dignity and respect. It is my mission to provide the highest quality care by utilizing a balance of professionalism, knowledge, dignity, compassion, empathy, and respect to each and every individual I am given the opportunity to serve. I look forward to taking this journey with you...(509)-481-5757
- Masters of Social Work Degree (MSW), Eastern Washington University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology Degree, Eastern Washington University
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LW 60439920)
- Chemical Dependency Professional Certification (CP 60214478)
- State Approved LICSW and Designated Mental Health Professional (MHP)
- I have received additional training in motivational interviewing (MI) and Co-Occurring